May 14, 2009

Going to a land down under

So after some planning I'm taking off for New Zealand tomorrow.

I'll be gone for just under six months, spending most of my time in Wanaka and maybe a bit of traveling to some other places in the down under region (Australia, Tasmania, the Philippines, etc.) The trip will consist of working, lots of snowboarding, and lots of other adventures.


So I have been spending the last few days packing... here is all the stuff I was going to try to bring....
















... after packing my snowboard bag it weighted in at 75 pounds (the airlines limit you to 50 pounds). So after cutting some stuff out and some creative packing I got everything down to two bags and my backpack.

So tomorrow at 5.20pm i will be sitting on a plane from Detroit to LA, I then fly from LA to Auckland NZ, finally after 26 and a half hours of traveling I will arrive in Queenstown New Zealand, oh then I take a shuttle from there to Wanaka.


Peace out northern hemisphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment